Nation Ranch abides by the highest standards of ethical behavior.
- We hold privileged material in confidence and do not disclose any information without the expressed consent of our clients.
- We make every effort to verify the facts contained in the materials we produce and distribute on behalf of our clients and do not disseminate false or defamatory information.
- We are 100-percent transparent and openly disclose whom we represent when engaging with the news media and with the general public through social media or interpersonal contact.
- We keep daily timesheets to track our time and provide our clients with an exact accounting of our activities.
- We own our mistakes and make every effort to set things right.
- We treat ourselves, our clients, members of the news media and the general public with respect.